Packing and moving your stuff to a new house can be a stressful experience, but it’s all in a day’s work for a professional moving company. Experienced movers can safely transport all of your possessions from point A to point B without putting your back in danger. Professional movers are essential for a stress-free move, whether you’re moving to a small apartment or a large house.
There are numerous moving firms to select from, but this guide can assist you in determining how to locate the best movers for your needs.
Experience and qualifications of the moving company
Professional movers can save you time and energy during the moving process, but only if they treat you with respect and professionalism. If you hire untrained movers, you may instead increase your stress level. When you hire a moving company, you are committing your things to specialists. As a result, in addition to evaluating how much they charge for your move, you need to look into additional qualifications before hiring your movers.
Professional movers can save you time and energy during the moving process.
When you hire a moving company, you are committing your things to specialists. As a result, in addition to evaluating how much they charge for your move, you need to look into additional qualifications before hiring your movers.
Because the job of a professional mover is physically demanding, having a healthy, strong physique is the most important prerequisite. If a firm has been around for a while, you can be confident that the owners hire the best personnel for their customers.
Insurance and Licensure
Because moving businesses frequently move their clients’ things in huge trucks. Their employees will almost certainly be needed to obtain a commercial driver’s license.
Movers are tasked with loading those trucks with your belongings, many of which are valuable. As a result, in the unfortunate event that something is broken or left behind, businesses must be licensed and insured.
Professional moving firms must be licensed and insured to do business. If you’re moving into an apartment building or a villa, you may be asked to produce proof of the company’s license before being allowed to move in.
What are the services they offer
You may believe that hiring movers is solely for the day of the move but many moving firms offer other services and tasks:
• Boxes and bubble wrap are examples of moving supplies.
• Services for packing
• Furniture dismantling and reassembling
• Transport of valuable/fragile items, such as pool tables or pianos
Before you hire moving company for your relocation
Before you do anything, do some research and read customer reviews about different movers. 800 TRUCK movers and packers is a safe and prudent decision because they have a proven track record, mostly favourable moving reviews, and high ratings.
Pricing will vary for each relocation, but you’re most interested in feedback on the movers’ professionalism and more importantly how they executed the whole moving process from the start to finish.
Questions to ask a mover
• Is your business properly licensed and insured? This is especially necessary if you’re moving into an apartment complex as the property manager will almost certainly want a copy before your move is allowed.
• How do you charge for the move? Keep in mind that a mover may be asked to work a minimum number of hours before accepting a job and that these hours will include transit.
• Do you have any experience moving in any specific object? There’s a reason piano transport firms exist. If you have sensitive or valuable items that go beyond the standard stacks of boxes, you have to make sure that the movers you hire have prior experience.
• When and how would you like to be compensated? It’s typical to pay a deposit to secure your relocation date, especially if you’re moving during the busy season. If you’re paying the balance on the day of the move, make sure you have the moving company’s preferred mode of payment on hand.
There are a lot of moving firms out there, and you’ll need to do your research to locate one that’s right for you. Here are some things to consider when looking for a mover:
• Read online reviews from different company websites before deciding on which moving company to choose from.
• Get many quotes from different moving companies by calling them. Keep in mind that depending on the day of the week/month you move, there may be methods to save money.
• Inquire about the additional services offered by the moving business. While these will come at a higher price, it means less labour for you.
• Obtain a written moving estimate. You must sign a contract before agreeing to anything verbally.
800 TRUCK have more than 5+ years of experience in relocation and is the trusted moving partner of many small and big business across the UAE. Call us on our toll-free 800 87825 (TRUCK) to book a free survey and get a free quote for your move.